Updated November 8, 2021
To increase safety for our employees and guests, we’re asking our employees to take safety precautions such as:
- Disinfecting gear between uses
- Seating guests by group in transportation vehicles
- Keeping 6 feet away from others when possible
- Wearing masks in enclosed spaces
- Staying home when sick
Since health and safety are top priorities, we have also taken the Paradise Pledge to follow CDC and Florida Department of Health protocols.
We’re strongly encouraging guests to follow safety precautions as well. Please:
- Book online to reduce interactions at check-in
- Wash or disinfect your hands before and after
- Wear a mask in enclosed spaces to protect yourself and others
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Don’t visit if you feel sick
Thank you for your understanding.